top of page

D4Gforlife VIPs

Public·17 members

Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub: A Sweet and Suspenseful Romance Novel

Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub: A Review

Have you ever read a book that made you feel all kinds of emotions? A book that made you laugh, cry, swoon, and cheer for the characters? A book that kept you hooked from the first page to the last? If you are looking for such a book, then you might want to check out Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub. This is a contemporary romance novel that tells the story of two best friends who fall in love despite their differences and challenges. In this article, I will give you a brief overview of what Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub is about, who is the author behind it, why you should read it, and what other readers think of it. I will also summarize the main events of the story, analyze the writing style and the themes, and share my personal opinion on the strengths and weaknesses of the book. By the end of this article, you will have a clear idea of whether Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub is worth your time and money.

Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub

Introduction

What is Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub?

Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub is a digital version of the paperback book Free Falling by Kirsty Moseley. It was published in 2014 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform and has 378 pages. It is the second book in the Best Friend series, but it can be read as a standalone. It belongs to the genre of contemporary romance and new adult fiction. It is suitable for readers who are 18 years or older, as it contains some mature scenes and language.

Who is Kirsty Moseley?

Kirsty Moseley is a British author who started writing as a hobby on Wattpad, an online platform for sharing stories. She gained popularity and recognition for her debut novel The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window, which was published in 2012 and became a bestseller on Amazon. Since then, she has written several other books, such as Always You, Nothing Left to Lose, Enjoying the Chase, Fighting to Be Free, Worth Fighting For, Poles Apart, and The Game Changer. She writes mainly about romance, friendship, family, and drama. She lives in Norfolk with her husband and son.

Why should you read Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub?

You should read Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub if you are a fan of romance novels that are sweet, funny, emotional, and steamy. You should also read it if you like stories that feature strong female protagonists, loyal male leads, realistic conflicts, and happy endings. You should also read it if you enjoy books that explore themes such as friendship, love, trust, betrayal, forgiveness, and self-discovery. You should also read it if you want to experience a roller coaster of feelings that will make you smile, cry, laugh, and swoon.

Summary of Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub

The main characters

The main characters of Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub are Ashton Taylor and Riley Clifton. Ashton is a 21-year-old college student who is studying to become a lawyer. He is handsome, smart, rich, and popular. He is also a notorious player who has a reputation for sleeping with many girls and breaking their hearts. He is not interested in commitment or love, as he believes they only lead to pain and disappointment. He is also hiding a dark secret from his past that haunts him and makes him feel unworthy of happiness. Riley is a 20-year-old college student who is studying to become a teacher. She is beautiful, kind, innocent, and shy. She is also a virgin who has never had a boyfriend or kissed a boy. She is not interested in dating or sex, as she believes they only lead to trouble and heartache. She is also struggling with her own insecurities and fears that stem from her abusive childhood and her low self-esteem.

Ashton and Riley have been best friends since they were six years old. They grew up together, went to the same school, and shared everything. They are like siblings, except they are not related by blood. They are each other's support system, confidant, and protector. They are also secretly in love with each other, but they are too afraid to admit it or act on it. They fear that if they cross the line, they will ruin their friendship and lose each other forever.

The plot

The plot of Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub revolves around the development of Ashton and Riley's relationship from friends to lovers. It starts with Ashton asking Riley to be his fake girlfriend for a month, in order to get rid of his clingy ex-girlfriend and to make his parents happy. Riley agrees, hoping that this will give her a chance to be closer to Ashton and to show him how she feels. However, things get complicated when they start to act like a real couple and share kisses, hugs, and cuddles. They realize that they have more than platonic feelings for each other, but they are too scared to confess or take the next step. They also face several obstacles that threaten to tear them apart, such as Ashton's ex-girlfriend, Riley's abusive father, Ashton's dark secret, and their own insecurities and doubts.

The plot of Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub also follows the growth of Ashton and Riley as individuals and as a couple. They learn to overcome their past traumas, to trust each other, to communicate their feelings, to face their fears, and to fight for their love. They also learn to accept themselves, to value their worth, to respect their boundaries, and to support their dreams. They also learn to enjoy life, to have fun, to make friends, and to experience new things.

The themes

The themes of Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub are friendship, love, trust, betrayal, forgiveness, and self-discovery. The book explores the importance of friendship as the foundation of any relationship, the power of love as the catalyst for change and healing, the necessity of trust as the glue that holds a couple together, the consequences of betrayal as the cause of pain and resentment, the virtue of forgiveness as the key to moving on and letting go, and the process of self-discovery as the way to finding one's identity and purpose.

Analysis of Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub

The writing style

The writing style of Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub is simple, clear, and engaging. The author uses an informal tone that matches the voice and personality of the characters. She also uses personal pronouns that create a connection between the reader and the narrator. She also keeps it simple by using short sentences and paragraphs that make it easy to follow the story. She also engages the reader by using humor, dialogue, descriptions, emotions, and actions that make the story lively and realistic.

The strengths and weaknesses

The strengths of Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub are the characters, the romance, the humor, and the emotions. The characters are well-developed, relatable, likable, and dynamic. They have distinct personalities, backgrounds, and goals that make them interesting and complex. The romance is sweet, funny, emotional, and steamy. It is based on friendship, mutual respect, and genuine affection. It is also realistic, challenging, and satisfying. The humor is witty, sarcastic, and hilarious. It adds lightness, entertainment, and relief to the story. It also showcases the chemistry, the banter, and the bond between the characters. The emotions are intense, raw, and authentic. They evoke empathy, sympathy, and compassion from the reader. They also convey the struggles, the conflicts, and the resolutions of the story.

The weaknesses of Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub are the plot, the clichés, the editing, and the length. The plot is predictable, repetitive, and unrealistic. It follows the same formula of many other romance novels, with little originality or creativity. It also has many coincidences, misunderstandings, and dramas that make it seem forced and exaggerated. It also lacks depth, substance, and logic in some parts. The clichés are overused, stereotypical, and boring. They include the bad boy/good girl trope, the fake dating trope, the best friends to lovers trope, the virgin/sex god trope, and the rich/poor trope. They also include the evil ex-girlfriend, the abusive father, the dark secret, and the happy ending. They make the story seem unoriginal, generic, and unrealistic. The editing is poor, sloppy, and inconsistent. It has many grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, punctuation errors, and formatting issues that make it hard to read and understand. It also has many inconsistencies in the names, dates, facts, and details that make it confusing and unreliable. The length is too long, unnecessary, and boring. It has many filler scenes, redundant information, and irrelevant details that make it drag and lose focus. It also has many scenes that are too similar or too different from each other that make it lose balance and coherence.

The rating and reviews

The rating of Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub is 4.2 out of 5 stars on Amazon and 4.1 out of 5 stars on Goodreads. The reviews are mixed, positive, and negative. The positive reviews praise the characters, the romance, the humor, and the emotions of the book. They say that they loved Ashton and Riley's friendship and relationship, that they laughed and cried with them, that they felt their chemistry and passion, and that they rooted for their happy ending. They also say that they enjoyed the author's writing style and voice, that they found it easy to read and relate to, that they liked her humor and dialogue, and that they appreciated her emotions and messages. The negative reviews criticize the plot, the clichés, the editing, and the length of the book. They say that they hated Ashton and Riley's miscommunication and drama, that they rolled their eyes at their clichés and stereotypes, that they were annoyed by their errors and inconsistencies, and that they were bored by their filler scenes and redundancies. They also say that they disliked the author's writing style and voice, that they found it simple, unoriginal, and unrealistic, that they disliked her humor and dialogue, and that they disregarded her emotions and messages.

Conclusion

The main takeaways

The main takeaways of Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub are that friendship is the best basis for love, that love can heal any wound, that trust is essential for any relationship, that betrayal can hurt more than anything, that forgiveness can set you free, and that self-discovery can help you find your true self.

The recommendations

I recommend Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub to anyone who loves romance novels that are sweet, funny, emotional, and steamy. I also recommend it to anyone who likes stories that feature strong female protagonists, loyal male leads, realistic conflicts, and happy endings. I also recommend it to anyone who enjoys books that explore themes such as friendship, love, trust, betrayal, forgiveness, and self-discovery. I also recommend it to anyone who wants to experience a roller coaster of feelings that will make them smile, cry, laugh, and swoon.

However, I do not recommend Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub to anyone who hates romance novels that are predictable, repetitive, and unrealistic. I also do not recommend it to anyone who dislikes stories that use clichés, stereotypes, and tropes. I also do not recommend it to anyone who expects books that have depth, substance, and logic. I also do not recommend it to anyone who demands books that have perfect editing, consistency, and balance.

Ultimately, Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub is a book that depends on your personal taste and preference. If you are looking for a light-hearted, entertaining, and heart-warming read, then you might enjoy it. If you are looking for a serious, thought-provoking, and realistic read, then you might not like it.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub:

• Q: Do I need to read the first book in the Best Friend series before reading Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub? A: No, you do not need to read the first book, Always You, before reading Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub. They are both standalone novels that have different characters and stories. However, if you want to know more about the background and the connection of some secondary characters, then you might want to read Always You first.

• Q: Where can I buy or download Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub? A: You can buy or download Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub from various online platforms, such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Apple Books, Google Play, and Smashwords. You can also find it on some online libraries, such as OverDrive, Scribd, and Hoopla.

• Q: How can I contact or follow Kirsty Moseley? A: You can contact or follow Kirsty Moseley through her website, email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Goodreads, and Wattpad. You can also sign up for her newsletter to get updates on her new releases, giveaways, and events.

• Q: What are some other books by Kirsty Moseley that I might like? A: Some other books by Kirsty Moseley that you might like are The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window, Always You, Nothing Left to Lose, Enjoying the Chase, Fighting to Be Free, Worth Fighting For, Poles Apart, and The Game Changer.

• Q: What are some other books similar to Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub that I might enjoy? A: Some other books similar to Kirsty Moseley-Free Falling.epub that you might enjoy are The Deal by Elle Kennedy, The Friend Zone by Kristen Callihan, The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan, The Mistake by Elle Kennedy, The Score by Elle Kennedy, The Goal by Elle Kennedy, Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire, Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire, Easy by Tammara Webber, Breakable by Tammara Webber, and Slammed by Colleen Hoover.

71b2f0854b

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page